Wednesday 25 January 2012

What a real gentleman should wear

PRADA FALL/WINTER 2012 MENSWEAR SHOW



to me the kind of man who would wear this type of clothes could be one or a mixture of these:


Crown Prince Leopold (from the Illusionist)


John Malkovich (as an older Talented Mr. Ripley)


or my favorite - Jason Bourne - the ultimate assassin.

I wonder what would happen if you mix these three - probably it would be someone very intelligent, strong and ruthless. Great!
If anyone can produce an amazing menswear collection these days, it's Miuccia Prada. The show was very good as well, perfect music, lovely carpet :) and of course Emile Hirsch, Jamie Bell, Adrien Brody, Tim Roth and Gary Oldman. Fantastic casting. I loved the look on Willem Dafoe's face saying ''I have no idea what's happening''. Cute ...

No comments:

Post a Comment